I am the secretary of a supervisor and I can’t login to Hora Finita
Secretaries are only able to log into Hora Finita if the supervisor asked for his/her tasks to be delegated to the secretary. Supervisors can make a request by sending an email to email@example.com. Note that approvals can only be performed by the supervisors themselves. The delegation applies the uploading of documents such as qualifier/annual appraisal forms and filling in the names of the graduation committee members in the system.
As a secretary of the supervisor, which actions am I entitled to?
You are entitled to the following actions:
1.Checking the registration details provided by the PhD at the beginning of the trajectory. This relates to the call-for-action email: ‘Intake UT6’.
2. Uploading of qualifier and annual interview forms and setting the correct status of those meetings. This relates to the call-for-action emails: ‘Qualifier UT2’, ‘Qualifier UT5’ (only triggered if the qualifier was unsuccessful), ‘Annual Interview UT2’ as well as 4, 6 & 8).
3. Filling-in the graduation committee member names and requesting the approval of the Dean This relates to the call-for action email: ‘Graduation phase UT7’).
Please note that your promoter is required to do the following himself:
1. Approve the Training and Supervision Plan (T&SP).
2. Approve the T&SP elements.
3. Approved the uploaded manuscript.
4. Evaluate the manuscript.