The Master’s programme Spatial Engineering will be coordinated by our Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC). With its excellence in spatial information science and solid understanding of developing world issues around the globe, ITC is a perfect match with the overall expertise we have at the University of Twente in fields like civil and geo-engineering, computer science, geo-information science, and public administration.
Thanks to ITC’s international network and the international setting of the University of Twente, we can offer both national and foreign students an attractive studying environment that is unique in the Netherlands.
- Graduate from ITC, a global leader in teaching, research and capacity development in the field of geo-information science and earth observation
- Get uniquely up-to-the-minute knowledge and skills for solving today’s wicked problems
- Gain valuable international experience
- Prepare for outstanding international career perspectives
- Bring out the best in yourself through the UT’s inspiring, hands-on, project-led education
- Study in a multicultural environment with people from over 30 countries.
Developed at the UT’s Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC), the Spatial Engineering programme answers growing international demand for engineering professionals with a helicopter view and expertise in spatial information science. Go to career perspectives.
This programme will equip you to be an expert who is aware of local and societal contexts, and able to cooperate and communicate with experts representing other disciplines. As a spatial engineer, you will also be able to work in close relation with stakeholders; not only in the early stages of a project, but throughout and long after the process, too. Creating awareness is a vital element: in specific local circumstances simply introducing a different way of thinking and planning can be part of a solution.
Do you have a strong affinity with technology and systems and are you are inspired by large-scale, complex challenges? Are you a creative thinker willing and able to look beyond the obvious solutions? Are you eager to engage with what is happening in the world and to use your skills to make our planet more sustainable? If so, the Master’s programme in Spatial Engineering at the University of Twente may be just up your street.