As an EST graduate from the University of Twente you will have plenty of exciting career opportunities. Graduates of the programme are employed in numerous types of settings: educational or training consultancy firms, educational publishers, corporate HR departments, schools or the government sector. Our students normally find a job within a few months of graduation.
With a Master’s in Educational Science and Technology, jobs open to you include:
- education and training quality coordinator
- educational or programme advisor
- course developer
- training consultant
- e-learning designer
- developer of educational tools and materials
- educational policy maker
- developer of educational software or serious games
- employee at an educational broadcasting station
Alternatively you could opt for a career in educational science research at a university or research institute.
Where do our graduates work?
In Human Resource Development:
- Innovation Manager at Rabobank, the Netherlands
- Executive Business Consultant in Change Management, Communication and Training at Atos Consulting, the Netherlands
- Learning & Development Project Manager at Oxfam GB, United Kingdom
- Consultant / Trainer / Coach at Risbo-Erasmus University and Interaction Group
In Educational Design and Effectiveness:
- Senior Training Advisor with Dutch Railways, the Netherlands
- Educational Specialist at the Dutch Police Academy
- Educational Quality Advisor at Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- E-learning Multimedia Consultant and Designer for Elka Remmers Consulting, the Netherlands
- Instructional Designer at University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia