With the skills and knowledge you acquire in our Master’s programme Educational Science and Technology, you can either continue in research or enter the job market. In both cases, your UT Master’s diploma, or your UT-LMU Munich double degree, will open many doors.
As an Educational Science and Technology graduate, you will have excellent job prospects in a variety of settings, for example, educational or training consultancy firms, educational publishers, corporate HR departments, schools, or the government sector. Our students normally find a job within a few months of graduation.
With a Master’s in Educational Science and Technology, jobs open to you include:
- Education and training quality coordinator
- Educational or programme advisor
- Course developer
- Training consultant
- E-learning designer
- Developer of educational tools and materials
- Corporate trainer
- Educational policy maker
- School inspector
- Developer of educational software or serious games
- Employee at an educational broadcasting station
Alternatively you could opt for a career in educational science research at a university or research institute.
WHERE DO OUR GRADUATES WORK?
A few of the job placements enjoyed by our graduates include:
Human Resource Development
- Innovation Manager at Rabobank, the Netherlands
- Executive Business Consultant in Change Management, Communication and Training at Atos Consulting, the Netherlands
- Learning & Development Project Manager at Oxfam GB, United Kingdom
- Consultant / Trainer / Coach at Risbo-Erasmus University and Interaction Group
- Senior Training Advisor with Dutch Railways, the Netherlands
- Educational Specialist at the Dutch Police Academy
- Educational Quality Advisor at Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- E-learning Multimedia Consultant and Designer for Elka Remmers Consulting, the Netherlands
- Instructional Designer at University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia
If you are keen on doing more research, you will find good opportunities right here at the UT. The research profile of our Department of Educational Science is closely connected with the two Master’s focal areas we offer in this programme, Education and Human Resource Development (HRD).
Learn more about our ongoing research in Educational Science
Twente Graduate School
At Twente Graduate School (TGS), we offer a graduate programme associated with Educational Science and Technology called Learning in Educational & Training Settings. TGS offers high-quality educational programmes based on subjects closely related to the work of the university’s research institutes. They are taught and supervised by expert researchers from these same institutes. If you are keen to pursue a career in scientific research, TGS is an excellent place to do it.