A Curriculum Vitae is a summary of, for example, your personal details, education, skills, interests and work experience. Certain items should always be included.
P lease make sure that you include at least the first four items listed below (more is never a problem, though).
- Personal details Including: First name, last name, date of birth, nationality, email address and phone number
- Education Name of the school, country, diploma, (expected) graduation date
- Language skills List your language skills with the level of proficiency
- Extracurricular activities ( About 6-7)
- Work experience or volunteer work (Place, period, what kind of work you did)
- Awards/certificates ( About 6-7)
- Interests ( About 6-7)
Your Curriculum Vitae should be:
- In English
- Between one and two pages long
- Creative (don't be afraid to stand out!)
- Personalized (can be individualized, i.e. a photo of yourself)