Have you decided that you want to apply for the Bachelor’s in Technology and Liberal Arts & Sciences? Great!
You have to use the website Studielink to arrange your enrolment or re-enrolment at an institution of higher education in the Netherlands. You may be admitted to the ATLAS programme on the condition that the final exams in the relevant subjects have been passed. Therefore, know that you can apply even if you have not yet obtained your high school diploma.
Throughout the year we highly encourage you to participate in our various orientation activities, online, on our campus and perhaps even in your home country if we visit a fair over there.
It takes about two weeks to review and assess your application based on the admission requirements. After the assessment, you will be informed via email with either:
- a letter with a final decision: indicate whether you have not been accepted
- a letter with an invitation for a matching interview: students who meet the admission requirements will be invited for a matching interview to find out if UCT -ATLAS aligns with your expectations. In other words, your motivations, vision and expectations will be discussed individually and matched with the vision and expectations of ATLAS. The interview takes place in April and June with teachers and active students of UCT. Based on the discussion on mutual expectations, teachers will advise whether you should enrol or not. Via email, you will receive the final decision.
Note: the matching-selection interview does not yet mean you are (conditionally) admitted to the programme.
Your application will not be processed for application until all the admission and enrolment requirements have been met. This can be that you still have to graduate or, in some cases, have to obtain specific grades for certain subjects. Please ensure that you send in certified photocopies of your high school diploma and official final transcript of records as soon as possible.
If you wish to defer your application to the next intake moment or your application was cancelled because you missed a deadline, you can always apply for the next intake moment. Please take the following steps:
- Login to your Studielink account.
- Withdraw your current bachelor’s application.
- Make a new application for the next intake moment via Studielink before the application deadline. You can apply from October onwards for the upcoming September intake.
- Upload all required documents in the Osiris application portal.
- Submit your new application via Osiris before the application deadline.
Keep in mind the admission requirements can change every year. So, admission in earlier intakes is no guarantee to be admissible again.