You are about to sign up for the Bachelor’s Electrical Engineering. You are to do this through the Studielink website.
The University of Twente works with different enrolment deadlines, according to the programme, your nationality and your previous education diploma. You can register from October if you want to start the course the following year in September.
Once your registration has been processed, you will receive an e-mail from Student Services explaining the next steps.
We think it is important for you to choose a programme that suits you, so that you can complete your studies successfully. The compulsory Study Check is one of the tools we use for this. If you have enrolled via Studielink, we will invite you to take part in the Study Check. It consists of:
- An online questionnaire that will help you figure out whether you have the right information and expectations about the programme, and whether this course really suits you (filling it in and sending it back to our Study Advisors is mandatory);
- An individual online interview: together, you and our Study Advisor will set a date for a personal interview to talk through your questionnaire answers. The advisor will also check whether you have taken part in orientation activities, such as the Open Days or our Student for a Day programme
- Register: through Studielink. The deadline for registration is 1 June. After that the Electrical Engineering programme may still accept your application (Dutch and international students) if your participation in the required matching activities can still be arranged, and other applicable deadlines are met (e.g. for visas and housing for international students).
- Required documents: Following your Studielink registration, you will receive an email asking you to send your intake documents to the Admission Office (by email). The email contains the complete list of documents needed.
- Deadline for intake documents: within 4 weeks after registration in Studielink. If you fail to meet this deadline, we will cancel your application.
After receiving your intake documents, we will invite you for an online matching interview.
Following your participation in the online matching interview, you will receive a formal decision on your admission, and a recommendation on the match between you and the programme. A matching interview is required for admission to the programme.