You are about to sign up for the Bachelor’s Electrical Engineering. You are to do this through the Studielink website.
The University of Twente works with different enrolment deadlines, according to the programme, your nationality and your previous education diploma. You can register from October if you want to start the course the following year in September.
Once your registration has been processed, you will receive an e-mail from Student Services explaining the next steps.
- Register: through Studielink. The deadline for registration is dependent upon your nationality and your previous education diploma.
- Required documents: Following your Studielink registration, you will receive an email asking you to send your intake documents to the Admission Office (by email). The email contains the complete list of documents needed.
- Deadline for intake documents: within 4 weeks after registration in Studielink. If you fail to meet this deadline, we will cancel your application.
We think it is important for you to choose a programme that suits you, so that you can complete your studies successfully. The compulsory matching procedure is one of the tools we use for this. After receiving your intake documents, we will invite you to take part in this matching procedure. It consists of:
- An online questionnaire that will help you figure out whether you have the right information and expectations about the programme, and whether this course really suits you (filling it in and sending it back to our Study Advisors is mandatory);
- A matching event in June that, depending on the developments concerning the coronavirus, will be either online or take place on campus. Additionally, students whose personal situation requires further attention will be invited for a personal appointment with the study advisor.
Following your participation in the online matching event, you will receive a formal decision on your admission, and a recommendation on the match between you and the programme. Participating in the matching procedure is required for admission to the programme. Read more about the matching procedure.