Participation in matching activities is mandatory. Procedure:
1. REGISTRATION AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Register: through Studielink. The deadline for registration is 1 May 2015. After that the Electrical Engineering programme may still accept your application (Dutch and international students) if your participation in the required matching activities can still be arranged, and other applicable deadlines are met (e.g. for visas and housing for international students, see Admission Office).
- Required documents: Following your Studielink registration, you will receive an email asking you to send your intake documents to the Admission Office (by email). The email contains the complete list of documents needed.
- Deadline for intake documents: within 4 weeks after registration in Studielink. If you fail to meet this deadline, we will cancel your application.
After receiving your intake documents, we will invite you to register for a matching event. If you are unable to attend this event, then we may be able to arrange a matching interview by Skype.
The matching event dates (afternoon programme) for admission in 2015-2016 will be:
- for Dutch students: 26 February, 7 May, 4 June, 11 June.
- for international students: 30 April, 28 May, 11 June.
REGISTRATION/MATCHING AFTER 15TH OF JUNE: WHAT TO DO?
It will not be possible to join a matching event on campus anymore, but you still can apply. However, you will have to complete an online questionnaire (called: NOA), which is compulsory for all applicants; you will get this after registration in Studielink and your (preliminary) admission from Admission Office. You still can arrange a meeting with the study-adviser (on campus or skype), therefor please contact email@example.com.
Matching interview: The main part of the matching event is the matching interview. You will speak with a member of the Electrical Engineering intake committee to assess the match between you and the Electrical Engineering programme. Click here for more information.
Following your participation in the matching event (or the matching interview), you will receive a formal decision on your admission, and a recommendation on the match between you and the programme. A matching interview is required for admission to the programme.