In Studielink you can arrange your request for re-enrolment and the payment of your tuition fees.
When do I choose an unchanged re-enrolment?
In the following cases:
- Your re-enrolment is unchanged in respect to your current enrolment.
- From fulltime to part-time student and vice versa for a Master’s programme.
- You are not sure if you graduate from your Bachelor before 1 September.
To change from fulltime to part-time student or vice versa you re-enrol with the button ‘Re-enrol for next year’. Then you change your form of education from fulltime to part-time or vice versa. Don’t forget to arrange the payment of your tuition fees in Studielink as well.
When do I choose a changed re-enrolment?
In the following cases:
- You will start a new programme.
- You will shortly complete your bachelor programme and enrol for a master programme.
- You will start with a master programme after finishing your premaster.
- You will start a second programme beside your current programme.
In this last case don’t forget to re-enrol without changes for your current programme and arrange the payment of your tuition fees in Studielink.
You will complete your Bachelor’s programme and enrol for a Master’s programme
If you graduate before September 1st or February 1st from your Bachelor and you want to enrol per September 1st or February 1st in a Master’s programme. Please make a request for enrolment in Studielink for the particular Master and arrange the payment of your tuition fees. With this step your application is complete, you do not have to upload documents in Osiris. After you are official graduated for the Bachelor, the department Student Affairs & Services will take care of your Master enrolment.
You will start with a Master’s programme after finishing your pre-Master
Pre-Master to Master per September 1st or February 1st (intake moments), take the following two steps:
- In Studielink you have to apply for enrolment for the Master’s programme and arrange the payment of your tuition fees.
- Contact your study advisor and ask them to send the admission form for your Master’s Programme to Student Services / registration as soon as possible.
Pre-Master to Master at any time except the intake moment, you only need to complete step 2. Student Services will contact you about your enrolment for the Master and payment of the tuition fee.