There are different types of enrolment:
- Bachelor's, master's, or pre-master's programme: This is for students pursuing full-time degree programmes. You can enrol during specific intake moments.
- Incoming Exchange, Subsidiary, or 'Kies op Maat' Student: If you are studying at another university in the Netherlands, your leading enrolment will be there, but you can take courses at UT as well.
- Extraneus Student, EngD, PhD, or Course Member: These are specific enrolment categories for different types of studies.
Your enrolment lasts for one academic year, and at the end of the year, you will need to re-enrol to continue your studies. There are two types of re-enrolment:
- Unchanged re-enrolment: If you continue in the same programme
- Changed re-enrolment: If you switch to a new study programme or if you go from a bachelor's/pre-master/s to a master's programme
There are different types of enrolment, so please make sure you choose the right route below:
If you need to cancel your enrolment for any reason, you can do so no later than 31 January 2024 free of charge in Studielink. After that date, there may be costs involved. From 1 February 2024, it is not possible to de-enrol without costs. Check the website for more information on the application bachelor's programme and application (pre-)master’s programme.
We use OSIRIS, a Student Information System, which connects with national databases for smooth registration, application, enrolment, and visa procedures. Studielink is a well-known system in the Netherlands that allows you to manage your enrolment, re-enrolment, or de-enrolment for bachelor's, pre-master's, or master's programmes. Mobility Online is for incoming exchange students. Make sure that you do not use your UT mail address (which you will get upon enrolment) for the Studielink and Mobility Online, as they could lead to technical issues.