- The refund of tuition fees will be carried out in 12ths. For example: if you want to de-enrol as of the 1st of May you can receive refund over the months of May, June, July and August.
- Your de-enrolment request in June, July or August will not be accepted, you don’t have the right to repayment of tuition fee of those months. If you do not re-enroll, your enrolment will stop automatically at September 1.
- If you are entitled to repayment of tuition fees, this will be transferred to the bank account known to us.
- The restitution of tuition fees will take place around the following dates. Please take into account that it might take one or two days for the money to be in your bank account.
Refund date academic year 2023-2024
September 30 and October 31
December 5, 2023
November 30* and December 31
February 6, 2024
January 31* and February 29
April 9, 2024
March 29 and April 30
June 4, 2024
August 6, 2024
*One instalment covers a payment period of 2.4 month. Which means that when de-enrolling as of November 30 or January 31, payment of the tuition fee is not complete yet when you have paid in instalments. If you request for de-enrolment as of November 30 or January 31, and you have paid in instalments, you still owe (a small) part of the tuition fee, which you can pay by means of a single transfer.
For more information, have a look at the calculation examples below.
If you request de-enrolment in the months of September, November, January, March and May for the 15th of the month, we can take care of this request before an instalment take place. Then we will not debit the whole amount but a part of it. If you request after the 15th we will debit an entire instalment. After de-enrolment, the overpayment will be refunded to your account.
The application fee is only applicable to students following a Master's programme in EEMCS and ET.
- Students who enrol for September 1st: UT will process the refund at the latest in October. However, do note that it might take a while before it is in your bank account. This depends on the bank and country where the receiving bank is located.
- Students who enrol for February 1st: UT will process the refund at the latest in March. However, do note that it might take a while before it is in your bank account. This depends on the bank and country where the receiving bank is located.