See Enrolment

(Un-)Changed re-enrolment

Please arrange your enrolment and payment before the deadline

Arrange your enrolment and payment of your tuition fee before the deadline of 31 August 2021 in Studielink. Missing this deadline means it will not be possible to get enrolled per 1 September 2021. The next Bachelor intake moment is 1 September 2022 and (pre)Master 1 February 2022. 

Changed re-enrolment

When do I choose a changed re-enrolment?

In the following cases:

  • You start with a new study programme at the University of Twente.

  • You will complete your Bachelor’s programme and enrol for a Master’s programme per September.

    If you graduate before 1 September from your Bachelor and you want to enrol per 1 September in a Master’s programme make a request for enrolment in Studielink for the particular Master and arrange the payment of your tuition fees. With this step your application is complete, you do not have to upload documents in Osiris. After you are official graduated for the Bachelor, the department Student Affairs & Services will take care of your Master enrolment.

  • You will start with a Master’s programme after finishing your pre-Master

    Pre-Master to Master per 1 September (intake moment): in Studielink you have to apply for enrolment for the Master’s programme and arrange the payment of your tuition fees.

For more information read Re-Enrolment news letter.