Study in Holland

Student counselling

As a first year student there are important things you can encounter and have to deal Therefore you have to know for sure how and where you can get relevant information and advice. For example what are your legal rights and duties? What is to be done when there are personal circumstances that might affect and delay your study? What special facilities are possible and where can you go for support? And what about financial support, are you entitled to any grants or loans? Visit Student Affairs Coaching & Counselling for all the necessary information.

Chat offline (info)