16 February (intakes), 16 March, 17 March, 20 April, 23 May 2017
Time and Place
9.00 - 17.00, Drienerburght
This training will be paid from central funds. However, you do need permission from your head of department.
Maximum 10 participants
Sandra Doelman, Helene Borgman (Opportunity Advies)
Course materials will be provided during the training
For women with talent to grow into a senior position within the UT. We expect that you have your ambition in this.
- You have insight into your own pitfalls and potential to realize ambitions.
- You have a detailed plan to further your career form.
- Your influencing skills have increased.
- Radiating leadership and authority
- Building the right networks
- Influencing strategic networks
- Conducting difficult conversations
- Convincing presentation of ambition
- Making a career
- Gender in Organizations
We work in small groups under the close supervision of trainers and actors. The course starts with an individual intake for which you must complete a Leadership Test.
DURATION AND TIME INVESTMENT
Completing the Leadership Style Inventory.
Personal intake of 1 hour, 4 course days and 1 to 2 coaching sessions of 1.5 hour. A letter of recommendation from your manager is required
Selected course is not available.