As a partner of EIT ICT Labs you are kindly invited to join the Partner Event 2013. Aim of the event is to target and focus on the EIT ICT Labs Business Plan 2014 and subsequently the Activities for 2014. The Call 2014 will be launched in Paris. Take the opportunity to participate in the workshops of all the action lines and learn about the result till date and see what the outlook is of the respective innovation agendas 2014.
On the first day, Wednesday April 17, the programme offers the chance to catch up with the running activities. The agenda provides workshops for newcomers to get acquainted with the EIT ICT Labs strategy, procedures and the do's and don'ts. On request you have the chance to speed dating with the Management Committee and Action Line Leaders during the networking lunch. The speed dating sessions will be followed by the launch of the Call 2014 and introductions given by all Action Line Leaders. This is the start of preparation of proposals and matching of ideas and partners in the workshops per action line. After a hard day's work you can enjoy innovations and famous discoveries at Le Musée des Arts et Métiers.
On the second day, Thursday April 18, it is time to present what the Business Development Program can do for you, and to pitch in 2-3 minutes new ideas for the Business Plan 2014. 12 young entrepreneurs will present their case in the pre-round for the EIT Entrepreneurship award. The program offers inspiration through a visionary speech and you will get time to draft proposals and present your new ideas. By the end of day 2, it must be clear what the outline is for the EIT ICT Labs Business Plan 2014 target and on what activities we have to focus on in 2014.
What’s in it for you?
- Target & Focus – launch of Call 2014
- Get connected – network and speed date with the CEO, COO, CSO, E-R-B Directors and Action Line leaders
- Influence – contribute to the direction of the EIT ICT Labs
- Participate – in the workshops of the Action Lines for 2014 activities
- Learn – Contest of young entrepreneurs from all countries
- Have fun – enjoy innovations and famous discoveries at Le Musée des Arts et Métiers
Wednesday 17 April 2013
- 08:30 - 09:00 hrs: Registration and Coffee
- 09:00 - 10:00 hrs: Introduction to EIT ICT Labs
- 10:00 - 11:00 hrs: Registration and Coffee
- 11:00 - 12:00 hrs: Welcome, Outcome Partner Event Helsinki
- 12:00 - 12:30 hrs: Visionary Speech (speaker tbc)
- 12:30 - 13:30 hrs: Speed Dating with Management Committee - Action Line Leaders
- 13:30 - 14:30 hrs: Launch of the Call 2014
- 14:30 - 15:30 hrs: Introductions to all Action Lines
- 15:30 - 16:00 hrs: Coffee break
- 16:00 - 17:30 hrs: Workshops of the Action Lines - matching of ideas and partners. Poster session will be facilitated.
- 17:30 - 18:00 hrs: Wrap up
- 18:30 hrs: Start Social Event
Thursday 18 April 2013
- 08:30 hrs: Welcome Coffee
- 09:00 - 09:30 hrs: How to use the Business Development Program
- 10:00 - 11:30 hrs: Business pitches for EIT entrepreneurship award with Coffee in a break.
- 11:30 - 12:00 hrs: 2 minute proposal pitches for 'Birds of a feather' on new ideas
- 12:00 - 12:30 hrs: Visionary speech (speaker tbc)
- 12:30 - 13:30 hrs: Networking Buffet
- 13:30 - 14:30 hrs: Workshops Action lines (continuation of day 1) reshuffle >
- 15:00 - 16:00 hrs: Birds of a feather on new ideas
- 16:00- 16:30 hrs: break
- 16:30 - 17:30 hrs: Conclusions per Action Line
- 17:30 hrs: Closing session