CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
ICT.OPEN 2013, the interface for Dutch ICT-research.
The participants have to submit an abstract of max 2 pages and 250 words.
Submissions imply the intent of at least one author to register, attend the congress, and present the paper in poster format. Below is important information for authors; please follow these instructions before submitting an abstract.
An abstract MUST consist of the following items:
- Abstract title
- Author listing (all authors, principal author first), postal address, telephone, e-mail address.
- Key words, list a maximum of five key words.
- Abstract text, A one page summary of approximately 250 words should provide information about:
- Purpose: State the relevance of the research problem, the research goal, context and intended or possible applications
- Materials and Methods: State the materials and methods applied in the research and the approaches presented in the poster
- Results: Describe the obtained research results presented in the poster
- New work: What is new work, state the progress made with respect to e.g. another paper or (last year’s) presentation
- Conclusion: statement of the conclusions reached in the presentation/paper
- References: one or two references to related or cited work
- Figures,You may include figures on a second page for a maximum of one page.
If accepted, you will receive a confirmation.
For some themes a poster is obligatory to bring with you to the conference.
For some themes the principal authors are expected to introduce their poster in a flash presentation.
Instructions Easy Chair.
Log in at Easy Chair or make an account.
- New submission
- Choose your track (Components & Circuits, Embedded Systems, Cyber Security, Big Data, Software Engineering, Intelligent Systems)
- Fill in the form
- Upload paper and choose abstract only
You will receive a confirmation by e-mail
Please submit your abstract before 16 September 2013
Following the link on http://www.ictopen2013.nl.