The University of Twente organizes an information session on the upcoming calls for the ICT and NMP themes under FP7 on 6 June, 14:00-17:30. Our National Contact Points will provide you with the latest information on these calls in ICT, Nanosciences & -technologies, Materials and new Production technologies. There will be ample opportunity for questions and discussion.
Location: Horsttoren 1300
Please let us know whether you will participate by sending an e-mail to R.J.Vermeij@sc.utwente.nl before 1 June, 2011.
- 14:00 FP7 general overview
- 14:20 ICT Call 8 and 9 (Ramon Rentmeester, AgentschapNL)
- 15:00 NMP (Melvin Kasanrokijat, AgentschapNL)
- 15:30 Coffee break
- 16:00 Best practices & experiences: Aiko Pras (experiences as reviewer, coordinator), Ton de Jong (experiences as coordinator: building, submitting and running a project)
- 17:00 closing remarks & borrel
You will receive a reminder with the latest information approximately 1 week in advance.