NWO Open Competition
The second round of the Open Competition of NWO (i.e. in which you can submit research proposals without programmatic or thematic restrictions) was very successful for the CTIT research groups. Five out of the 16 approved Computer Science proposals (approx. 30% of the available budget) are from Twente University.
- Dr.ir. J-P. Katoen (Formal Methods and Tools group): Verifying Quantitative Properties of Embedded Software, kEuro 330;
- Dr.ir. M. van Keulen (Databases group): Optimization of Pathfinder Queries, kEuro 165;
- Dr.ir. R. Langerak (Formal Methods and Tools group): Design and Analysis of Robust Timed Systems, kEuro 165;
- Dr.ir. A. Rensink (Software Engineering group): Graphs for Software Language Definitions (GRASLAND), kEuro 165;
- Prof.dr. R.J. Wieringa (Information Systems group): Modeling Control Aspects of Embedded Systems, kEuro 330.
See http://www.nwo.nl/ew >Nieuws> Uitslag Open Competitie.