In the first round of the NWO/FOCUS both of the proposals from the research groups DACS and FMT are approved. Both of them with the size of about 500 kEuro.
1. veriGEM: A verification Grid for Enhanced Model Checking
- First applicant: Boudewijn Haverkort (DACS)
- Other applicants: Jaco van der Pol (CWI), Jan-Friso Groote (TU/e)
- This concerns 3 PDs (3 years at CWI and UT, and 2 years at TU/e).
2. MOQS: Modelling & Analysis of QoS of Component-Based Designs
- First applicant: Marielle Stoelinga (FMT)
- Other applicants: Ed Brinksma, Joost-Pieter Katoen, Holger Hermanns
- (FMT) Boudewijn Haverkort (DACS)
- This concerns 2 PDs (for 3 years) and a scientific programmer for 3 years.
More information can be found on the NWO website: http://www.nwo.nl/nwohome.nsf/pages/NWOP_62FBAG