The Boards of Technology foundation STW and the NWO Council for Physical Sciences (EW) are pleased to announce SIREN 2005, the Scientific ICT Research Event Netherlands. SIREN succeeds last year's successful "Landelijke Dag van het Informaticaonderzoek" as the national meeting for curiosity driven computer science and ICT research.
All scientists working on computer science or ICT projects are cordially invited to participate in the meeting, to join the discussions and to present a poster on your research.
SIREN 2005 presents results from projects supported by EW or STW. For EW this especially includes projects supported from the Open Competition, HEFBOOM or the research programmes GLANCE and VIEW. All scientists working on these and other computer science projects – and that includes you – are cordially invited to participate in the meeting and contribute to it by presenting a poster on your research and by joining the discussions.
Please find enclosed the poster production details. Important dates are as follows:
- Poster title and NWO project number: 1st September
- Website open for registration: 5th September
- Camera ready poster PDFs: 12th September
We require the following information before 1st September (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org):
- The definitive title of the poster and an abstract of 100 or 200 words.
- If the reported research was supported by NWO, be sure to include the project number.
- The name(s) of the coordinators, (co-)authors and the institution/organization.
- The email address(es) and web site(s) of the researcher(s).
For more information please visit http://www.informaticaplatform.nl/evenementen.