Spin offs have been especially important for CTIT in recent years, challenging talented PhD’s to market their knowledge to successful businesses. CTIT has a special business accelerators who has helped starting spin offs with many stumbling stones along the way.
This has resulted in over 90 spin off companies, founded by CTIT alumni.
Some of the highlights are:
- Three spin offs in the MKB Innovation Top 100 (MobiHealth, Smart Signs and Bluemark)
- Valorization Grants Phase 1 and 2 for several spin offs
- Van den Kroonenberg prize for young entrepreneurship (Recore Systems and Axiom IC)
- National ICT Award (Security Matters)
- Accenture Innovation Award (Smart Signs)
Do you want more information on spin offs or CTIT’s business accelerator, don’t hesitate to contact us and ask for Iddo Bante.