- The minor I want to do has reached the maximum number of participants. What can I do?
Your answer can be found here.Dit beantwoordt mijn vraagBedankt voor je feedback
- When will I know my minor registration is approved?
If you were able to register for a minor, you've reserved a spot. But your minor registration will be assessed by BOZ after the registration period. The majority of study programmes have the requirement of a minimum amount of ECTS to be obtained before you are allowed to start your minor.
It can take a while before your minors are assessed, BOZ can wait till the grades of the 4th quartile are processed. So if you want to make sure you can start your minor, check your Education and Examination Regulations (EER) or ask your study adviser.Dit beantwoordt mijn vraagBedankt voor je feedback
- Do I need to register for the corresponding module code?
No, just register for the minor(s) via Osiris during the registration period. The corresponding module codes will be registered automatically for you after the registration period.
If your minor registration gets rejected and the module codes were already registered for you, they will be removed.
An exception is the transfer minor. If you are planning on doing a transfer minor, register for the module codes yourself. If the transfer minor contains a minor module, please ask the contact person of the transfer minor how to register.Dit beantwoordt mijn vraagBedankt voor je feedback
- Can I do a minor at another Dutch university?
Yes, this is possible. You will need permission from the other university and also from your own examination board. You will need to write a proposal, which can be done in colaboration with your study adviser. Here's more information on this topic.Dit beantwoordt mijn vraagBedankt voor je feedback
- I changed my mind, how can I de-register?
During the registration period (first semester till May 27) you can de-register yourself via Osiris. After the registration period send an e-mail to email@example.com.
It is very important that you de-register if you're plans have changed. Several minors have reached their maximum number of participants, so someone else could take your place.Dit beantwoordt mijn vraagBedankt voor je feedback
- Why am I not able to register for my minor?
Do you see a minor in our tool of options, but can't register for this minor in Osiris? This can have several reasons.
1. You can only register for a total of 30 EC of minors, so if you're already registered for two minors of 15 EC, you won't be able to register for another minor. Leren Lesgeven has a minor of 30 EC, it's not possible to register for another minor once you're registered for a 30 EC version of Leren Lesgeven.
2. The minor might not be accessible for your study programme. This can be checked in the tool of options by selecting your study programme.
3. The minor might have reached its maximum number of participants. You will see in Osiris that there are no spots available anymore.Dit beantwoordt mijn vraagBedankt voor je feedback
- I finished my Kies op Maat transfer minor, where can I get my grade list?
If you've completed your transfer minor you can pick up a grade list at Student Services in building the Vrijhof. At the moment you'll need to make an appointment, more information can be found on their website.Dit beantwoordt mijn vraagBedankt voor je feedback