Electives during the study


The tool of options shows all the minors you are allowed to take

Searching for information about minors at the University of Twente (UT)? Then you’ve arrived at the right place. The UT offers a lot of options, so it’s very sensible to browse through all the different options.
All the necessary information can be found on this website. Still in need for some answers? Send an e-mail to minor@utwente.nl.

 Not a student at the UT?
Do you want to take a minor at the UT, but not studying at the UT? Go to the website Kies op Maat. The minors that can be taken by non-UT students are shown on this website. You can also register for a minor via this website, by downloading a learning agreement.