Wilma Dierkes was awarded the Colwyn Medal of the Institute of Materials, Minerals & Mining (IOM3, GB). This medal is ‘presented to an individual for outstanding service to the rubber industry of a scientific, technical or engineering character’. The medal is awarded every two years and it will be handed over to Wilma during the award ceremony in December. In return she will present the Rubber Foundation Lecture at a meeting of the IOM3.
Tuesday 1 August 2023
More recent news
- Thu 23 Nov 2023ERC consolidator grant for three UT scientists
- Thu 23 Nov 2023Industry is increasingly struggling to find systems engineers
- Thu 2 Nov 2023Biezeno Award 2023 for solid state mechanics goes to Björn Nijhuis
- Wed 18 Oct 2023University of Twente and Holland High Tech launch nine pioneering research and development projects
- Tue 10 Oct 2023New UT facility opened: Advanced Manufacturing Centre (AMC) for smart industrial solutions