Are you searching for a Master’s programme that will take you further in your field? At the University of Twente (UT), in the Netherlands, we are eager to help you. Our Master’s Open Days are a great way of exploring your options. Get ready for a life changing experience!
Our many English-taught Master’s programmes and our unique profile and campus attract many non-Dutch students to the University of Twente. Find out if Twente is the place for you by visiting our Master’s Open Day on Thursday 16 November 2017.
- We offer an extensive range of highly acclaimed, English-taught Master’s programmes
- We stand out from other universities because of our unique ‘High Tech Human Touch’ approach, which integrates social sciences and engineering
- As the Netherlands’ most entrepreneurial university, we will gladly help you launch your own startup (we’ve helped launch 900 already)
- Our vibrant, green campus is the only American-style campus in the Netherlands
- Our high international ranking places us among the world’s top universities
The University of Twente is a leading international research university in the Netherlands. We provide high-quality teaching and research with an approach we call ‘High Tech Human Touch’, uniquely combining technology and social sciences. Our beautiful campus is ideally located in the city of Enschede, near the German border in the east of the Netherlands. Roughly centred between Paris, London and Berlin, Enschede is just two hours from Amsterdam by train.
The University of Twente offers the following − mostly English-taught − Master's programmes:
The schedule for the Open Day looks like this:
|15:30 - 17:00|
First set of Master’s programme sessions (registration required)
|16:30 - 18:30|
Info festival (continuous, no registration required)
|17:45 - 18:15|
Presentation of the University of Twente “Curiosity: societal and scientific questions that bind us”
|18:30 - 20:00|
Second set of Master’s programme sessions (registration required)
Can't make it to an Open Day? Try these alternatives
We realize, of course, that dropping by for a day is easier said than done if you live in another country, especially outside Europe. To help you connect with us, we’ve lined up a few alternatives:
- Master's Open Day in March, 2018
- Sign up for our Student for a Day programme
- Visit us at education fairs around the world
- Chat with students at our Study Information Centre
If you plan to visit us, expect a warm welcome. To avoid having to travel here and back in a single day, we encourage you to spend a night at one of several on- or off-campus hotels.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch by emailing, WhatsApping, calling or chatting with the students at our Study Information Centre.