Are you searching for a Bachelor’s programme that will set you for a great future? At the University of Twente (UT), in the Netherlands, we are eager to help you. Our Bachelor’s Open Days − two sessions every year − are a great way of discovering which direction to choose. What’s more, they’re an experience you’re not likely to forget.
Our many English-taught Bachelor’s programmes and our unique profile and campus attract many non-Dutch students to the University of Twente. Find out if Twente is the place for you by visiting one of our Bachelor’s Open Days on Friday 16 and Saturday 17 March 2018 (if you want to get an idea of what a regular campus day is like here, opt for the Friday).
The University of Twente is a leading international research university in the Netherlands. We provide high-quality teaching and research with an approach we call ‘High Tech Human Touch’, uniquely combining technology and social sciences. Our beautiful campus is ideally located in the city of Enschede, near the German border in the east of the Netherlands. Roughly centred between Paris, London and Berlin, Enschede is just two hours from Amsterdam by train.
- We offer an extensive range of highly acclaimed Bachelor’s programmes, many of which are English-taught (to make sure, check out the web pages of the programmes you’re interested in)
- We stand out from other universities because of our unique ‘High Tech Human Touch’ approach, which integrates social sciences and engineering
- As the Netherlands’ most entrepreneurial university we’ll gladly help you launch your own startup (we’ve helped launch 900 already)
- Our vibrant, green campus is the only American-style campus in the Netherlands
- Our high international ranking places us among the world’s top universities
The University of Twente offers the following Bachelor's programmes:
Multi-talented? Check out University College Twente
Especially for multi-talented students we offer University College Twente (ATLAS), a unique Liberal Arts & Sciences Bachelor’s programme that integrates technology and social sciences.
|09:00 - 17:00|
Guided campus tours (duration 1.5 hours, departing from the Info festival; no registration required)
|09:00 - 17:00|
Info festival (continuous; no registration required)
|10:00 - 10:45|
Presentation of the University of Twente
|11:00 - 13:45|
First set of Bachelor’s programme sessions (registration required)
|13:00 - 14:00|
|14:00 - 16:00|
Second set of Bachelor’s programme sessions (registration required)
Won't be able to make it in March? We'll organize more Open Days in November. Let us know you're interested in visiting the Open Days and we'll remind you when you can register.
Can't make it to an Open Day? Try these alternatives
We realize, of course, that dropping by for a day is easier said than done if you live in another country, especially outside Europe. To help you connect with us, we’ve lined up a few alternatives:
- Sign up for our Student for a Day programme
- Visit us at education fairs around the world
- Chat with students at our Study Information Centre
If you plan to visit us, expect a warm welcome. To avoid having to travel here and back in a single day, we encourage you to spend a night at one of several on- or off-campus hotels.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch by emailing, WhatsApping, calling or chatting with the students at our Study Information Centre.