Alain Leloux studied computer science and technical business administration at UT. Alain loves to pioneer. In 1994 he graduated in Artificial Intelligence. This made him one of the first experts worldwide, without him even realizing it at the time. This was followed by a long career in ICT. As a professional Alain coached about 200 starting companies. Today, he invests in high-tech start-ups. For this series he interviews Meike Nauta from Brabant, a role model for women in technology. With her research, Meike brings back the human touch and logic in artificial intelligence. A conversation about stereotypes, innovation and ambition.
Tuesday 22 February 2022
More recent news
- Tue 31 Jan 2023UT team (DMB) will participate in Self Driving Challenge 2023.
- Mon 23 Jan 2023Charumathi Palanikumar, succesfully defended his Master thesis. A process mining framework for continual service improvements.
- Fri 20 Jan 2023Rutuja Dolas, succesfully defended her Master thesis. Analytic‐Driven Decision Support in Cybersecurity: Towards Effective IP Risk Management Decision Making Process.
- Thu 19 Jan 2023Xuhao Zhang, succesfully defended his Master thesis. Design and Impact of Activation Functions for Sparse Neural Networks.
- Thu 19 Jan 2023Best Paper Award – Learning on Graphs Conference 2022