Alain Leloux studied computer science and technical business administration at UT. Alain loves to pioneer. In 1994 he graduated in Artificial Intelligence. This made him one of the first experts worldwide, without him even realizing it at the time. This was followed by a long career in ICT. As a professional Alain coached about 200 starting companies. Today, he invests in high-tech start-ups. For this series he interviews Meike Nauta from Brabant, a role model for women in technology. With her research, Meike brings back the human touch and logic in artificial intelligence. A conversation about stereotypes, innovation and ambition.
Tuesday 22 February 2022
More recent news
- Tue 20 Sep 2022Guido van der Heijden, succesfully defended his Master thesis. Building a Sense Inventory for Dutch Healthcare Abbreviations.
- Thu 15 Sep 2022Una Kelly won the best paper award at BIOSIG 2022.
- Thu 8 Sep 2022Anouk de Graaf, succesfully defended her Master thesis. Posture improvements in Inline Skating using Haptic Feedback.
- Tue 6 Sep 2022Congratulations to DMB's latest promotions.
- Tue 30 Aug 2022Ravi Baligudam, succesfully defended his Master thesis. A Systematic Study of Gender and Religion Bias in Stories.