Alain Leloux studied computer science and technical business administration at UT. Alain loves to pioneer. In 1994 he graduated in Artificial Intelligence. This made him one of the first experts worldwide, without him even realizing it at the time. This was followed by a long career in ICT. As a professional Alain coached about 200 starting companies. Today, he invests in high-tech start-ups. For this series he interviews Meike Nauta from Brabant, a role model for women in technology. With her research, Meike brings back the human touch and logic in artificial intelligence. A conversation about stereotypes, innovation and ambition.
Tuesday 22 February 2022
More recent news
- Thu 12 May 2022Kees Bosch, succesfully defended his Master thesis. A hybrid recommender-system for startup scouting.
- Tue 10 May 2022Daan Kooij, succesfully defended his Master thesis. A study on the Evolution of the Dutch Web.
- Mon 9 May 2022In-person Invited Lecture - Utku Evci - Research Engineer at Google Brain
- Tue 26 Apr 2022Romano Ferla, succesfully defended his Master thesis. Exploring the GANformer for Face Generation.
- Mon 25 Apr 2022Tjeerd Jan Heeringa, succesfully defended his Master thesis. The Effect of Higher Order Activation Functions on Infinitely wide Neural Networks.