This year, the University of Twente offers two summer schools for students across the world. Which one suits you best?
This summer, two summer schools are organised by UT. Which one to join? It's a matter of age and previous education:
- Inspire-U Summer Camp: for students in the later stage of high school
- CuriousU Summer School: for bachelor’s students in their second or last year, and entry-level master’s students
You will love the festival environment while meeting like-minded students from all over the world. The opportunities are endless: get inspired by keynote speakers, dance or just chill, be amazed by our theatre performers, and learn from our world-class academic teaching staff.
- Immerse yourself in new cultures
- Connect with like-minded international students and learners
- Discover new and relevant research areas on hot topics, such as entrepreneurship, robotics, sustainability, energy transition and smart cities or learn more about the importance of mental health.
- Experience teamwork in an international environment
- Create a large and diverse network that will help you make the next step in your studies or career
- Have fun and make new unforgettable memories
Our Summer School CuriousU is focused on bachelor’s students in their second to last or last year, and entry-level master’s students, but is also open for anyone with broad interests and an inquisitive mind (minimum age is 18 years). CuriousU Summer School is a one-of-a-kind experience combining summer courses, fun and interactive activities, summer festival and networking all with an international taste and flare! It takes place from the 14th till the 23th of August. The last edition of CuriousU was a huge success!
Inspire-U Summer Camp is based on a unique concept that revolves around a simple idea: to combine challenging academic courses with entertaining activities in a festival ambiance to ultimately create an inspiring experience. If you are at least 15 years of age and in your later to final stage of high school, Summer Camp Inspire-U is for you. Keep in mind that Inspire-U is an English event. Inspire-U summer camp takes place on the campus of the University of Twente from the 24th till the 29th of July and is aimed at both national (Dutch) as well as international high school students who haven't yet started their university careers, but are finishing up their high school education.