Your student years will be unforgettable on our magnificent campus: a smart living lab full of technology, student and sports associations.
Our campus has as many activities to offer as a small city. The campus provides talented students, scientists and professors with a fascinating learning, working and living environment.
It's a wonderful place where you follow academic education and apply your new skills in the various state-of-the-art labs. You will be part of a dynamic community where more than 12,000 students and 3,700 staff members, representing around a hundred nationalities, use the latest knowledge and technology for a better future. This campus could also be yours!
Wondering what a day on campus would be like? Two ways to find out! Come visit us for a Taster Day, Open Day or Student for a Day and experience it first-hand and watch our campus video to catch that campus feeling now!
From libraries and state-of-the-art laboratories to fitness and sports facilities. You can practice almost any sport you can imagine, such as baseball, beach volleyball, archery and even muggle quidditch. Here’s a small glimpse of our vast amount of facilities:
- High tech lab for Technical Medicine
- The Virtual Reality Lab and the Designlab
- Supersonic wind tunnel and the RaM lab (Robotics and Mechatronics)
- Climbing wall and lacross sports field
- Open Air Theatre
- Free wifi, ATMs and charging points for bicycles and cars
- A student chaplain and a mosque area
- A supermarket, hairdresser and employment agency
- Cafés and restaurants, like Theatercafé de Vrijhof, Subway and Starbucks Coffee
UT has a vibrant student community: there are over 100 associations you can join. At the Student Union’s portal, you can find an overview of sports, culture, study, social and international associations. Student associations organise activities, lectures and events for all students. As a member, you often benefit from reduced ticket prices for events and special offers.