Your student years will be unforgettable on our magnificent campus.
At the University of Twente, you will be part of a multicultural community of talented, ambitious students, scientists and educators from around the world to offer you the best study time. Your study spot is a hypermodern and highly international ‘smart living lab’, where people and technology bring out the best in one another. An ideal condition for your professional and personal growth.
Together with the other campus inhabitants, you’ll find everything you need here for studying, working and living. From libraries and state-of-the-art laboratories to fitness and sports facilities. For almost any sport you can imagine such as baseball, beach volleyball, archery and even muggle quidditch. Here’s a small glimpse of our vast amount of facilities:
- A high tech simulation lab for Technical Medicine
- The Virtual Reality Lab and the Designlab
- Supersonic wind tunnels
- The Netherlands’ first robotic ecosystem
- The RaM lab (Robotics and Mechatronics)
- Free wifi, ATMs and charging points for bicycles and cars
- A student chaplain and a mosque area
- A supermarket, hairdresser and employment agency
- Cafés and restaurants, like Theatercafé de Vrijhof, Subway and Starbucks Coffee