The campus has a wide range of health care institutions to offer.

Most of them are not directly linked to the university, but they are very experienced in complaints common for students, international knowledge workers, and highly skilled professionals.

Overview of our health care institutions

  • General practitioner

    There is a GP medical centre on the campus aimed specifically at students and university staff. You can find it in building De Sleutel (no 58). 


  • Dentist

    Inside that same building, De Sleutel (no 58), you will find dental practice Huizinga.


  • Travel doctor

    The medical center on campus houses Travel Doctor Enschede. You can visit the Travel Doctor for expert advice on your health, education, vaccinations and malaria prevention, all necessary for a pleasant and healthy stay abroad.


  • Psychotherapy

    The establishment of a Psychotherapy Centre was an initiative of the University of Twente. BIG-registered psychotherapists who have great experience working with students and university staff have worked there since 2008.


  • Physiotherapist

    The practice is located inside the Sports Centre (building no 49).


  • Dietician

    Dietician Marike ten Oever is available by appointment. She holds her consulting hours inside the Sports Centre or the GP medical center.


  • Company doctor and health & safety service

    The company doctor and the occupational health and safety service is provided by ArboUnie.

    Website: (In Dutch only)