Here is a list of general quicklinks for UT students, not programme-specific.
- CanvasUse canvas as online learning environment for students.
- OsirisUse the student information system to register for courses and to review your study progress, including your grades.
- Osiris - registrationHow to register for exams, modules, quartiles, courses and more
- Mobility onlineRegister and manage all incoming and outgoing exchanges, manage scholarships, manage our bilateral exchange agreements with international partner universities and manage the calamity process
- StudielinkStudents arrange their own application for a study program in the Netherlands on Studielink.
- UT TimetableView your schedule, check the location of other courses, view full module schedules, and filter what activities you would like to see or sort by location.
- TA-Help.meHere you can join the waiting list for ta's to come and help you.
- Campus AppHere you can find all information about the app and get the proper link to download the correct app.
- Resource bookerUse this to book a project or study room in any of the study buildings on campus.
.. or view the full overview of educational systems.
- Email for studentsSet up your student mail on your smartphone or laptop or access it online using office.com.
- Eduroam Wifi setupSet up your Wifi on your smartphone and laptop. Once set up, it will also work in many other universities worldwide.
- Notebook Service Centre (NSC)The NSC offers student laptops and support. They also offer software for all students.
- University LibraryHere you can find theses, books, opening hours and every other information about the library.
- VPN connectionSet up a VPN connection from home to access internal information/systems. To access library systems from outside UT, search for 'off-campus access' to find specific instructions.
- Student Affairs, Coaching and Councelling (SACC)Contact SACC for information and advice about your rights and obligations, studying with personal circumstances (disability, handicap, illness), Dutch study finance, financial support, coaching and facilities during your studies.
- Career servicesThis page supports students in their career orientation and offers possibilities for companies to contact students.
- UT Language Centre (UTLC)Here you can find the page on information to apply for courses to develop language, academic and professional skills.
- Academic calendar & holidaysThis site provides all sorts of information related to timetables and scheduling, including information on the Scheduling Team, the UT academic calendar and FAQs.
- International Student HandbookA PDF document for International Students, containing all relevant information for (new) students.
- Complaints deskAny student can lodge a formal complaint, appeal or objection. The complaints desk is located at Student Services (Contact Centre in Boerderij building).
- Honours programmesThe UT offers extra interesting programmes for students who want to be more challenged.
- MinorsHere you can find all your options during your minor from studying abroad to UT minors.
- UT SportsUse this page to find all the sports associations, courses and group lessons.
- UT CultureUse this to find all the cultural associations, courses, performances and exhibitions.
- Student Union (SU)Find your social community here; follow courses to help you look after your friends, get involved in student activism.
The student desk on campus is your central information point for admission, tuition fees, and other general information for students. Check their website or visit the desk if you have any questions!