Fueled by pizza and good vibes around 30 students participated in the Brain Computer Interface Hackathon at University of Twente! They did amazing work on the use cases that were prepared, and presented the jury (containing Group CTO Bernhard Quendt and NL CTO Lukas Roffel!) with powerful pitches for future projects. There will be more to share about smart ‘BCI’ applications ideas later this year…
Friday 4 February 2022
More recent news
- Tue 20 Sep 2022Guido van der Heijden, succesfully defended his Master thesis. Building a Sense Inventory for Dutch Healthcare Abbreviations.
- Thu 15 Sep 2022Una Kelly won the best paper award at BIOSIG 2022.
- Thu 8 Sep 2022Anouk de Graaf, succesfully defended her Master thesis. Posture improvements in Inline Skating using Haptic Feedback.
- Tue 6 Sep 2022Congratulations to DMB's latest promotions.
- Tue 30 Aug 2022Ravi Baligudam, succesfully defended his Master thesis. A Systematic Study of Gender and Religion Bias in Stories.