The paper presents a prototype of cross-technology communication (CTC) scheme proposed by the authors. With increasing number of wireless technologies using the unlicensed spectrum, efficient CTC schemes become essential for sharing the unlicensed spectrum by enabling a direct communication between co-located networks. Authors design a CTC scheme, called OfdmFi, for over the air communication between Wi-Fi and LTE unlicensed networks. The paper introducing OfdmFi will be presented at IEEE WoWMoM 2020.
Friday 17 July 2020
More recent news
- Thu 11 Feb 2021DACS master student Etienne Khan wins poster prize at ICT.OPEN2021
- Sun 31 Jan 2021Syllas Rangel joins DACS as a PhD student
- Thu 10 Dec 2020Roland van Rijswijk-Deij explains internet security concepts in 'Universiteit van Nederland' videos
- Fri 13 Nov 2020Roland van Rijswijk-Deij has won the 2020 TCI Rising Star Award
- Wed 23 Sep 2020DACS Researcher Roland van Rijswijk-Deij receives KHMW Kees Schouwhamer Immink Prize