- Anna Sperotto ‘Rising Star in Computer Networking and Communications 2019’Anna Sperotto has been named one of the ten ‘Rising Stars in Computer Networking and Communications for 2019’ by the large, international academic platform N2Women (Networking Networking Women). N2Women is a discipline-specific community of researchers in the field of networking and communication.
The Rising Star list includes female academics from prestigious universities around the world such as Cambridge, Berkeley, Carnegie Melon and Göttingen.Read more
- PhD defence Justyna ChromikPublic PhD Defence
Justyna ChromikRead more
- Anna Sperotto ‘Rising Star in Computer Networking and Communications 2019’
- PhD defence Justyna Chromik
- PhD defence Anne Buijsrogge
- DACS Researchers win Best Dataset Award at PAM 2019 in Puerto Varas, Chile
- PhD defence Luuk Hendriks
- Interview with prof. Boudewijn Haverkort in U-Today
- PhD defence Björn Postema
- PhD defence of Mozhdeh Gholibeigi
- OpenINTEL project won the Research Data Netherlands Data Prize 2018
- OpenINTEL project nominated for Dutch Data Prize 2018
- Wouter de Vries wins Best Open Dataset Award at TMA 2018 in Vienna
- UT has the best science communicator of the Netherlands.