The knowledge festival where speakers from science and practice share their knowledge, vision and experiences in the field of security, cybersecurity and risk management. This year's theme is ‘Safety doesn't happen by accident’. Safety plays out at different levels. From global in terms of climatic challenges to safety on a European and national level. Keynote speaker Dave Maasland delves deeper into the world of cybersecurity. Martin van Staveren's keynote will focus on an integral, critical view of security, viewed from a multiple risk perspective. And which downsides are there to security?
Friday 30 September 2022
More recent news
- Mon 4 Dec 2023Adjusted opening hours Service Desks and catering locations during Christmas Holidays
- Thu 30 Nov 2023Problems delivery milk topping hot beverage machines
- Thu 30 Nov 2023Once again, Top Programmes in S&T
- Thu 30 Nov 2023KHMW Graduation awards for five S&T students
- Thu 30 Nov 2023Four bachelor programmes celebrate Top-rated status in Keuzegids Universiteiten