- Hangar: the name of the new workplace for Engineering TechnologyIn April this year, the Executive Board gave approval to realize a new workplace on the CAD site (behind the Horst building). This additional space is needed to facilitate the increasing influx of students at the faculty.
The capacity of the current workplace in the Westhorst was not sufficient to meet the demand. As a result of the expansion, a nice workplace has also been set up for the students of the newly started study with the VU, Mechanical Engineering.
Every two weeks, these students attend various educational activities on campus for two days and will therefore use this workplace.
The Hangar was chosen to give the workplace a recognizable name.
The faculty ET will temporarily use the Hangar. For the long term, an alternative location is being sought for a permanent, more extensive workplace for the ET faculty.
The temporary workshop has been completed on 1 September. All machines are installed and the workshop is now ready for use.
A great achievement from all parties involved, such as the contractor, installers, the municipality and the UT, to realize this workplace in such a short time.
More information: https://www.utwente.nl/en/ltsh/Read more
- Models (m/f) wanted for the Dutch Sustainable Fashion WeekDuring the Sustainability Week Enschede, from 4 – 11 October, the Sustainable Fashion Week will take place. In cooperation with the University of Twente we organize a ‘Sustain our World Festival’ at the Oude Markt in Enschede. The ‘Sustain our World Festival’ is being held on 10 October from 16.00 till 22.00 hours. It’s all about sustainability in the field of Food, Fashion, Innovation and Planet.Read more
- Hangar: the name of the new workplace for Engineering Technology
- Models (m/f) wanted for the Dutch Sustainable Fashion Week
- Shaping2030 strategy working groups are on track
- Reporting from the Opening Academic Year: the Butterfly Effect
- Education Awards presented during Opening Academic Year
- Patricia Reyes Benavides wins TGS award 2019
- 5 Years Of Designlab: Anniversary month kicks off
- What's going on in the BMS Lab
- Opening Academic Year 2019/2020
- Reminder: from September more checks on incorrect parking
- Official language UT from 1 January 2020
- Cyber security escape room, do you dare?