How to register?
To register for a minor through OSIRIS one should follow the following procedure:
- Log in at OSIRIS as you normally do
- Choose the option Register (in the menu bar on top)
- Choose the tab Register
- Click on the link Minor
- Find the minor you wish to enrol for using the search function or click on the arrow next to the drop-down list to select the faculty that offers the minor or do nothing to see all minors
- Click Next (on the top or bottom of the page)
- Select the minor of your choosing (please note that unfortuately it is also possible to see minors for which you cannot enrol)
- Click Enrol (on the top or bottom of the page)
Unless you receive the message that you do not meet the entry requirements, you have been successfully enrolled administratively for the minor you've selected and will receive a confirmation e-mail. Administrative registration does not guarantee participation in the minor(s); it still needs to be checked if you meet the entry requirements of your study programme. You can find if your minor has been approved or rejected in the Study progress review tab. The time at which this happens depends on the reference date set by your study programme for checking the admissibility for minors.
The Education minor has a participation limit. If there are more applicants than places an intake procedure will be started.