Find out which bachelor's you want to follow.
The University of Twente offers English- and Dutch-taught bachelor’s programmes. Our English-taught degrees will prepare you for today’s increasingly international society, and help you increase your career possibilities worldwide.
- Advanced TechnologyThis uniquely multidisciplinary, 3-year, English-taught Bachelor’s will prepare you for an exciting career as researcher, consultant, engineer or entrepreneur in almost any area of science and tech.
- Applied MathematicsThe 3-year English-taught Bachelor’s in Applied Mathematics will equip you to bring mathematical clarity to complex societal challenges in mobility, technology, banking, healthcare or the environment.
- Applied PhysicsThe 3-year Dutch-taught Bachelor’s Applied Physics (Technische Natuurkunde) will equip you to develop fundamental knowledge of physics, converting it into working technologies that impact society.
- Biomedical TechnologyBiomedical Technology is an engineering programme in which you get to design and develop a new healthcare technology. Think rehabilitation robots, artificial organs, medical scans, and prostheses.
- Business Information TechnologyThis three-year English-taught bachelor’s will give you both the business and the IT expertise you need to help companies perform better and more sustainably in our rapidly digitalising society.
- Chemical Science & EngineeringThis three-year English-taught Bachelor’s programme will equip you to understand, design and develop new, sustainable processes, materials and solutions, using chemistry as your starting point.
- Civil EngineeringThis three-year English-taught Bachelor’s degree will equip you with both the technical and the non-technical expertise you need to design, construct and manage complex civil engineering challenges.
- Communication ScienceThis 3-year, English-taught Bachelor’s degree deals with communication in the unique context of technology, design and organizations, equipping you to become a 21st-century ‘communication engineer’.
- Creative TechnologyHow can you use cutting-edge technology to create user interaction and contribute to a better future for people and society? This programme will equip you to design and build innovative solutions.
- Electrical EngineeringThis English-taught programme will equip you to help shape tomorrow’s world by developing and improving high-tech solutions for practical problems in an increasingly broad range of societal domains.
- Health SciencesDo you want to contribute to improvements and renewal in the healthcare sector? Then the Health Sciences programme at the University of Twente is the right choice for you.
- Industrial Design EngineeringThis three-year English-taught Bachelor’s will equip you to combine creativity with technology and engineering to design or improve products that benefit people, industry and society.
- Industrial Engineering & ManagementThe 3-year, English-taught Industrial Engineering & Management Bachelor’s teaches you to design, manage and improve business processes, helping organizations perform well in our complex society.
- International Business AdministrationThis 3-year, English-taught programme will prepare you for an international business career, giving you a holistic vision that encompasses products, processes, technology, the environment and people.
- Management, Society & TechnologyThis English-taught BSc programme will equip you to couple leadership, public management and policy with the forces of technology, becoming a (re-)designer of tomorrow’s tech-based society.
- Mechanical EngineeringThis 3-year English-taught Bachelor’s will make you an expert in the technologies society runs on, equipping you to invent, design, improve and maintain devices, machines, constructions and processes.
- Mechanical Engineering (location Vrije Universiteit)In this unique programme, you will study Mechanical Engineering in Amsterdam, while benefiting from the small scale, personal attention and technical expertise for which the UT is renowned.
- PsychologyThis 3-year English-taught Bachelor’s will equip you as an ‘intervention engineer’ skilled in combining in-depth psychological insight and technological expertise with 21st-century problem solving.
- Technical Computer ScienceThis three-year English-taught bachelor’s will equip you to combine computer science with technology and engineering for creating many different solutions for people, businesses and society.
- Technical MedicineAs a technical physician you are the linking pin between medicine and technology. You will learn to apply existing technology in innovative ways in order to optimise diagnostics and treatment methods.
- University College Twente (ATLAS)This one-of-a-kind, multidisciplinary, English-taught programme integrates social and technical perspectives in a new approach that educates tomorrow’s engineers at Honours level.
Which questions do you have after reading the brochure? Use Skype to ask a student who is in that bachelor's!