Contact Student Affairs Coaching & Counselling (SACC) for information and advice about your rights and obligations, studying with personal circumstances, Dutch study finance, financial support, coaching and facilities during your studies. The experts help you find a suitable form of support. In one or more conversations we help you to understand your own situation or performance. View our mission.
Method of working Student Affairs Coaching & Counselling (SACC)
We can be reached by phone during office hours: +31 53 489 2035
(bgg during office hours: +31 614 215 498)
In cases of emergency please contact your own doctor or the doctor on-campus (+31 53 203 0204)
Appointments are held via telephone/Microsoft Teams. Face-to-face conversations on-campus are limited possible. Contact the secretariat SACC by phone and state whether you want the meeting by phone, Microsoft Teams or on-campus.
If you come to the UT, stick to the 1.5 m distance. Do not come more than 5 minutes before your appointment and leave the building immediately after the appointment has been completed.
Location: Vrijhof (building 47), floor 3, room 311(red desk)
- Apply for activism grants
- Apply for a force majeure allowance
- Apply for a top-level arts/sports recognition/grant
- Apply for assessment of your circumstances in case of MOMI
- Apply for assessment of your circumstances in case of BSA
- Question for the student counsellor
- Report exceptional personal circumstances