Method of working Student Affairs Coaching & Counselling (SACC)
See here how we at SACC deal with confidentiality
You can contact us for information and advice about your rights and obligations, studying with personal circumstances, Dutch study finance, financial support, coaching and facilities during your studies. The experts help you finding a suitable form of support. In one or more conversations we help you to understand your own situation or performance. View our mission.
Make an appointment by telephone via the Secratariat SACC or visit the desk.
Vrijhof (building 47), floor 3, room 311
+31 53 489 2035 (if no answer during office hours +31 614 215 498)
Monday till Thursday: 08.30 - 12.30 and 13.00 - 17.00 hrs.
Friday: 08.30 - 12.30 and 13.00 - 16.00 hrs.
Changed opening hours till 25 May:
- open till 16.00 and
- Mondays we can only be contacted by phone
- Apply for activism grants
- Apply for a force majeure allowance
- Apply for a top-level arts/sports recognition/grant
- Apply for assessment of your circumstances in case of MOMI
- Apply for assessment of your circumstances in case of BSA
- Question for the student counsellor
- Report exeptional personal circumstances