In the North Sea Region, a majority of the population lives in midsize cities. Due to their scale, limited resources and expertise, the midsize cities face specific challenges to deal with climate adaptation. The CATCH project aims to enhance the climate resilience of midsize cities in the North Sea Region through demonstrating and accelerating the redesign of their urban water management. Project partners include municipalities, local water authorities and universities from Belgium, Denmark, Germany, the UK, the Netherlands and Sweden. Key activities involve a benchmarking and needs assessment study to identify the current status of the seven pilot cities, the co-creation of decision support tools by the practice partners and universities, and the formulation of climate adaptation strategies for pilot cities. CSTM represents the University of Twente within CATCH through the involvement of Dr. Gül Özerol, Prof. Hans Bressers and Dr. Kris Lulofs.
Monday 9 April 2018
More recent news
- Wed 16 Sep 2020The Delta Lady partner online meeting
- Wed 27 May 2020The Delta Lady Partners online meeting
- Mon 9 Mar 2020CSTM’s international student camp successful
- Tue 8 Oct 2019The Delta Lady partners meeting in Comacchio
- Tue 2 Apr 2019Delta Lady - sustainable use of ecosystem services