The Master Environmental & Energy Management (MEEM) stands at the heart of CSTM's commitment to education. Beyond the MEEM programme, we also contribute to a number of other master-level programmes and courses that focus on issues of sustainability, innovation and socio-technical interactions.
Master Environmental & Energy Management
Are you interested in building a career in the field of environmental, energy or water management? And do you like to share and exchange knowledge with an international group of students?
Today’s grand challenges – especially climate change, but also resource depletion, urbanization, ecological and socio-economic stress – call for professionals able to organize, manage and lead socio-technical change. This combined focus, on thinking and doing lies at the heart of the Master Environmental & Energy Management (MEEM) programme. The programme is offered in Leeuwarden, in the province of Friesland, the Netherlands’ most challenging province with respect to environment, energy and water.
Master Sustainable Energy Technology: Track Bioresource Value Chain Management
Are you looking for a way to deepen your expertise in energy technology, while supplementing it with the broader knowledge and skills needed to achieve real change in our societies' energy systems?
The programme “Bioresource Value Chain Management” is a multidisciplinary specialization of the master programme Sustainable Energy Technology. In the specialization, resources, technologies and economics are not studied as independent topics, but as specific features and characteristics of bioresource value chains.
In addition to the above Master programmes, CSTM is involved with a number of courses in other Master programmes:
- Multi Agent Systems (192320601), Master Business Information Technology & Master Interaction Technology
- Geophysics - Imaging the Unseen (201800320), Master Geoinformation Science and Earth Observation
- Public Health: Dynamics in Policy, Law & Regulation (201600034), Master Health Sciences
- Economic Methods Sustainability Assessment (201100073), Master Public Administration
- Environmental Policy (194106100), Master Public Administration
- Regulating Robotics & Drones (201700168), Master Systems and Control