Wednesday 19 August 2020
Nanobiophysics added 6 new master assigments!
These Master assignments suits best for BME or Physcis students, are you interested please contact for a disciption for a personal introduction.
- Multi-tasking protein: How does nature manage and control multitasking?
- Clean drinking water: Monitoring virus disassembly
- Protein aggregation: catching the first steps
- The "structure" of "unstructured" proteins in cells
- Nanophotonic manipulation: Changing the scale of a molecular ruler
- Catching molecular flexibility: how disordered is a disordered protein?