This year's Dave Blank Outreach Award went to Srinivas Vanapalli for his outstanding contribution to profile cryogenics research and technology developments to the general public, high school students and industry. This award was presented on the annual MESA+ day event on 21 September 2020 at University of Twente.
Thursday 1 October 2020
More recent news
- Wed 25 May 2022European Course of Cryogenics
- Wed 13 Apr 2022A 70,000 A superconducting transformer designed and build by a collaboration between the Foundation SuperACT, TCO and the EMS-group at the University of Twente
- Wed 8 Dec 2021Vacancies PhD's and PD's
- Thu 25 Nov 2021Yearly Symposium on Applications of Superconductivity and Cryogenics december 2021
- Fri 12 Nov 2021University of Twente important role in cryogenic cooling of the Einstein Telescope