This year's Dave Blank Outreach Award went to Srinivas Vanapalli for his outstanding contribution to profile cryogenics research and technology developments to the general public, high school students and industry. This award was presented on the annual MESA+ day event on 21 September 2020 at University of Twente.
Thursday 1 October 2020
More recent news
- Fri 13 Jan 2023Tristan du Pree appointed Professor of High Energy Physics
- Thu 27 Oct 2022Yearly symposium Superconductivity and Cryogenics
- Mon 26 Sep 2022NWO Take-off funding for CryoSqueeze
- Wed 25 May 2022European Course of Cryogenics
- Wed 13 Apr 2022A 70,000 A superconducting transformer designed and build by a collaboration between the Foundation SuperACT, TCO and the EMS-group at the University of Twente