This year's Dave Blank Outreach Award went to Srinivas Vanapalli for his outstanding contribution to profile cryogenics research and technology developments to the general public, high school students and industry. This award was presented on the annual MESA+ day event on 21 September 2020 at University of Twente.
Thursday 1 October 2020
More recent news
- Thu 9 Jul 2020Cryogenic pool boiling work features in Physics World
- Mon 24 Feb 2020University of Twente and Dutch ATLAS collective will further research Higgs Boson
- Tue 4 Feb 2020Liquid nitrogen droplet work featured in Physics World
- Wed 4 Dec 2019Recognition of excellence for paper describing superconducting wind generator
- Tue 29 Oct 2019The 2019 symposium on Applications of Superconductivity and Cryogenics