After completing your bachelor or master studies at UT, there are many possibilities to go abroad with financial support. The scholarships below offer opportunities for internship, master and PhD programmes abroad.
- Financial assistance for mobility in your UT study
When you go abroad for your internship or graduation you may be eligible for a scholarship. This overview lists available scholarships for internships/graduation abroad.
Erasmus+ StuDY Scholarship
Erasmus+ Traineeship Scholarship
The Erasmus+ Traineeship Scholarship is available for UT students who will do an internship/graduation (traineeship) abroad at a company, education centre, university, research centre, or other organisation in one of the participating countries.
Twente Mobility Fund
With the Twente Mobility Fund (TMF), the UT offers financial support to all students who want to take courses, do an internship or graduation project abroad in a non-European country for 8 weeks or more.
Holland Scholarship – University of Twente
The Holland Scholarship (HS) is a scholarship made available by the Dutch Ministry of Education Culture and Science and the University of Twente. It is meant for students who want to do courses, research or an internship outside the European Economic Area (EEA) for a limited number of countries
Student Ambassador Scholarship
The UT would like to reward students who put effort into promoting the UT abroad. Do you have the opportunity to make a name for the UT abroad or can you convince foreign students to study at the UT? You could be rewarded a € 100 Student Ambassador Scholarship (SAS).
- Information offices abroad
- Beursopener – National database for financial support during studies/internships/research abroad
- Research Professional: Online database of research funding opportunities and a source of international research policy and practice news.
- ScholarshipPortal.EU: Database with scholarship information for study in Europe.
- New Zealand – “Dream NEW” Scholarship
- Financial assistance for mobility after your UT study
- Beursopener: National database of funding opportunities for study/internship/research abroad.
- Research Professional: Online database of research funding opportunities and a source of international research policy and practice news
- Erasmus+ After Graduation: Recent graduates can apply for the Erasmus+ scholarship for study or traineeship purposes. The Erasmus+ After Graduation programme is nationally managed by the Eindhoven University of Technology (therefore you can not apply at the UT). To apply, please visit their website. Please note that you can only apply for this scholarship before you actually graduate!
- Study & Career: The UT offers career counselling and support for all UT students. Want to learn more? Visit the website of Student Affairs Coaching & Counselling.
- Going Global: Looking for a job or internship abroad? Take a look at the Going Global Country Career Guides with career information from nearly 40 different countries (access through VPN).
- Europass CV: The Europass CV tool helps you present your skills and qualifications effectively and clearly.