One of our ambitions is to engage with employees and students to discover what it means for you to feel at home, in your study or at work. When do you feel that you belong at UT? We are doing this by organising a set of open dialogues, in round table discussions. During the dialogues we want to identify specific issues and points of attention and action. We discus, listen and share ideas and knowledge with as many people as possible on the theme sense of belonging so therefore we sent out open invitation via our employee portal and student newsletters so that everyone who want to join, is able to register.
In April students can take part in discussions and interviews on the theme of sense of belonging focused on religion and women's equality. Please sign up for one or more of these sessions by filing out this registration form.
- 25 April (13.30 - 15.30) on women's equality in DesignLab
- 26 April (13.30 - 15.30) on women's equality in DesignLab
- 26 April (13.30 - 15.30) on Hinduism in DesignLab
- 28 April (13.30 - 15.30) on Christianity in DesignLab
For now, the registrations for the following round tables is closed:
- First-generation students
- Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, and Gender Expression
- Ethnicity and Race
Please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you would still like to share your story on one of those themes.