Student support

Study Advice

If you have questions about your study programme or need advice about any topicc regarding your study, please contact the study adviser. See the left menu for more information.

Office for Educational Affairs (BOZ)

The Office for Educational Affairs supports  students, lecturers and programme management regarding the organisation of the programme.

H. Masselink (Hugo)
Medewerker Processen en Systemen

Links inside the faculty

Links to UT Central Services