M. Sartori will give an invited talk at the 2nd International Youth Conference of Bionic Engineerin, which will be held on 7th-9th November 2018 in Odense, Denmark. The objective of this interdisciplinary conference is to provide an international forum for youth or outstanding scientists and engineers around the world who are interested in the field of bionic science and engineering. More information at this link.
Thursday 5 April 2018
More recent news
- Mon 14 Oct 2019H2020 ITN Project Kickoff: SimBionics
- Mon 14 Oct 2019CONACyT grant awarded to PhD candidate Antonio Gogeascoechea
- Tue 29 Jan 2019Guillaume Durandau achieves 3rd place at the IEEE-EMBS Best Paper Award issued by the Benelux Chapter
- Thu 20 Dec 2018UT science in National Science Quiz 2018
- Fri 30 Nov 2018Dies Natalis 2018: talent in the spotlight