On November 30th and December 1st, the annual symposium of the IEEE-EMBS Benelux Chapter will be organized in Brussels. The topic of this years is: Assistive Devices and Bionics. Dr. M. Sartori gives one of the four keynote lectures planned as part of the meeting taking place on November 30th in Brussels.
Friday 17 November 2017
More recent news
- Tue 11 Aug 2020Antonio Gogeascoechea gets the ISEK 2020 Student Oral Presentation Award
- Tue 11 Aug 2020Two-day international virtual meeting as part of the H2020 Project SOPHIA
- Mon 8 Jun 2020M. Sartori and G. Durandau organize a special session on Neuromechanical Modelling and Control for Wearable Robots: Enhancing Movement after Neuromuscular Injuries at Werob 2020.
- Mon 14 Oct 2019H2020 ITN Project Kickoff: SimBionics
- Mon 14 Oct 2019CONACyT grant awarded to PhD candidate Antonio Gogeascoechea