On November 30th and December 1st, the annual symposium of the IEEE-EMBS Benelux Chapter will be organized in Brussels. The topic of this years is: Assistive Devices and Bionics. Dr. M. Sartori gives one of the four keynote lectures planned as part of the meeting taking place on November 30th in Brussels.
Friday 17 November 2017
More recent news
- Mon 14 Oct 2019H2020 ITN Project Kickoff: SimBionics
- Mon 14 Oct 2019CONACyT grant awarded to PhD candidate Antonio Gogeascoechea
- Tue 29 Jan 2019Guillaume Durandau achieves 3rd place at the IEEE-EMBS Best Paper Award issued by the Benelux Chapter
- Thu 20 Dec 2018UT science in National Science Quiz 2018
- Fri 30 Nov 2018Dies Natalis 2018: talent in the spotlight